Packaging libgda for arm

Posted: February 28, 2011 in SBR600

Now that I sort of have a good feeling of a how packaging works, I have started packaging my first couple of builds
-libgda-4.1.4-1
-libgda–4.1.6-1

For some reason, its displaying someone else name (rjjimenez) as the owner, a minor issue that i need to fix.

So they are in the process of building. So far I’ve been waiting for about 2 hours for these two to finish building. I’ll make another post when these two are complete which will include some steps i took.

Edit: Both of those builds failed, I’m going to try some different options.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s